For years the media has misinformed us regarding the issue on weight loss. There are so many people on diets, on missions to lose weight and they are only setting themselves up for failure. My question to you is: if diets and exercise work, then why are most people on a vicious cycle to always lose weight? By the way, exercise is only 20% of your weight loss while what and how much you eat is the other 80%. So why are most people swept up in this culture of diets and exercise?
First let’s put everything into perspective. Big tobacco controls most food chains and media conglomerates. Their purpose is to convince the American people to consume more and more food everyday. The more we eat, the more money they win. Its a sickening fight for your money. The more ads they bombard at you, the more you will consume. Why? It’s all about your subconscious. You might think that logic will win this battle, but emotion is the underlying determiner of whether you buy that fattening, juicy, steaming, cheesy piece of garbage that they call food. The ads and commercials that you see convey messages that resonate with good feelings or memories in your life. The most sickening example: what does a happy clown have to do with a cheeseburger? Nothing! It’s a tactic that paid psychologist came up to manipulate your mind and your children’s mind.
The truth will not be published in the magazines, or TV shows, or any publications owned by big Tobacco. Why? because they want you to be confused about weight loss, and fall into those vicious cycles, so that at the end of the day you end up binging on all their crappy food.
The key to losing weight is eating a …